A decadent oreo truffle dipped in white chocolate! A truly indulgent dessert that will be sure to wow family and friends!
- 1 (18-ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed into small pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Almond Bark
- Chocolate chips or chocolate bark for drizzling
- Mix crushed Oreos and cream cheese until well-combined. The best way to do this is using your fingers – it will be messy! Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet or tray. Refrigerate until firm, 3-4 hours (or stick in the freezer for about an hour).
- Melt white almond bark according to package directions. Using 2 forks (or a spoon, but forks always work better for me), dip Oreo balls into white coating and place onto waxed paper to harden.
- Once dry, melt chocolate bark (or if using chocolate chips, melt chocolate chips with a bit of shortening) and scoop melted chocolate into a ziploc baggie. Snip a very small corner off the bag and drizzle back and forth over the truffles. Let dry.
- Chill them and serve after chilled (they taste best cold!).
Recipe Source: adapted from Bakerella