I don’t think it’s a secret that I love me a good wrap. Right on the heels of my diatribe on cooler, no-bake summer eats, these chicken caesar salad wraps are just about perfect, especially if you make use of a rotisserie chicken (hello Sam’s Club and Costco – thy rotisserie chickens are divine!). If rotisserie chickens aren’t your thing, simply sub cooked, shredded chicken and you’ll be good to go.
An easy and fun twist on Caesar salad, these wraps are laden with tender, juicy chicken, crisp romaine and a deliciously simple creamy dressing.
Note: If rotisserie chickens aren't your thing, go ahead and sub 3 cups of cooked, shredded chicken for the rotisserie.
- 1/4 cup light or regular mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from about 1 large lemon)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) rotisserie chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat shredded into bite-sized pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 romaine lettuce heart (about 6 ounces), torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 (10-inch) whole-grain tortillas or wraps
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic. Whisk in the olive oil slowly until thoroughly incorporated.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken and lettuce with the dressing. Divide the chicken/lettuce mixture evenly among the tortillas or wraps. Roll and secure with a toothpick, if desired. Serve.