It’s no secret that we are a nutella-loving household. But these No-Bake Nutella Cheesecakes have definitely taken the devotion to a new level and may just be the tastiest nutella treat to pass my nutella-loving lips.
Really…could there be anything more brilliant? More satisfying? More delicious? More stinkin’ easy to prepare?
Nope, nope, nope and nope.
So make them. Please. You’ll begin looking at the world in a whole new way. Nutella makes everything more beautiful.
P.S. Aren’t a fan of nutella? Try subbing in peanut butter, the new Bischoff spread (of which I have not partaken yet but have heard rave reviews) or any other creamy, sweet base – the variations are endless.
*Need Easter Dinner menu ideas? Click HERE for a make-a-menu!*
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
- 18 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Extra sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Crushed oreos or chocolate curls, optional
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer. Glass dessert cups work well for this, as well as mini-trifle dishes; you could also use a mini-cheesecake pan or simply small glass bowls.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and smooth. Add the nutella and mix until combined and smooth. Add the vanilla and mix to combine. In another medium/large bowl, whip the cream and powdered sugar together until medium to stiff peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese/nutella mixture until well blended and no streaks remain.
- Spoon the filling into individual serving dishes on top of the crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
Follow @melskitchencafe on Instagram and show me the recipes you are making from my blog using the hashtag #melskitchencafe. I love seeing all the goodness you are whipping up in your kitchens!
Recipe Source: adapted from My Baking Addiction