These garlic knots are a great way to change up dinner rolls. The method is simple, and they are full of delicious flavor.
This is my new favorite way to serve dinner rolls and it couldn’t be easier or more delicious, if you ask me.
The method is simple – add minced garlic to melted butter and let sit while making the rolls. Brush the garlic-infused melted butter on top of the hot rolls and voila! A masterpiece of unsurpassed carbohydrate magnitude.
- 1 recipe French Bread Rolls
- 4-6 garlic cloves , finely minced or pressed through a garlic press
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix butter and garlic together in a small bowl and let sit while making the rolls (I put the garlic-butter mixture on top of the stove while the oven is on to bake the rolls so the butter stays warm and melted). Follow the recipe for the French Bread Rolls, the only change being that instead of shaping them into balls, roll each piece into a four to six-inch rope and form into a knot, tucking the loose ends into the center of the knot.
- Immediately after the rolls come out of the oven brush the butter/garlic mixture over the rolls. These are best eaten warm!