Homemade No-Cook Pizza Sauce
This no-cook pizza sauce so quick and delicious! Throw everything in the blender and that’s it! It is the only pizza sauce we use!
I posted this recipe years ago after someone requested that I split it out of the homemade pizza post (that homemade pizza post has incidentally been updated here and finally here with a whole new series on perfect homemade pizza).
I happily obliged back then, and now I can attest that this is still the best and easiest pizza sauce recipe in the world.
I’ve been using it almost weekly for years and it’s so good, I have no desire to ever use another pizza sauce recipe (strong words, I know). Simple and delicious!
FAQs for Homemade No-Cook Pizza Sauce
The tomato paste helps thicken the sauce so just keep an eye on the consistency if using fresh tomatoes.
I use leafy oregano.
Of course- its just a matter of preference.
You could peel them and then blend them up although the taste will be pretty different than using canned tomatoes.
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until desired consistency. I leave mine slightly chunky. You can adjust the seasonings to taste. This recipe is open to interpretation. Use what you like, taste it along the way and it is sure to be delicious!
Adaptable: this recipe is very adaptable so feel free to play around with the different seasonings and amounts. I usually forego all measuring utensils and just sprinkle in until it feels right.
Recipe Source: Mel’s Kitchen Cafe